SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Vintage Boots Buzzing Bees Vintage on Etsy

vintage boots on etsy
These great boots are at BuzzingBeesVintage on Etsy.
I found these great vintage shoes well, I should say boots on Etsy, and thought I'd share them with you.  Above we have the total GI JANE meets GRUNGE style - something I could see a hard rocker wearing. Well, maybe even someone like Pink wearing while she's dancing around the stage. So cool and retro 1990's, made to look like leather but totally faux - great for any vegans out there.  They are stiletto heeled boots with an industrial edge which is rare in itself.

vintage industrial boots on etsy
These great boots are at BuzzingBeesVintage on Etsy.


I'm not sure why I favor these, BuzzingBeesVintage says they are from the 1970s and maybe that's why. I just want to wear them and stomp around in the snow. They are totally cool and weatherproof no doubt. You can look industrial chic on a snowmobile, in the winter or with your favorite vintage jeans and sweater. I wish they were my size I'd totally scarf them up.

yoki vintage shoes
Buzzing Bees Vintage also has this great early example of Yoki shoes $56.55--they originally retailed probably at $250+

My favorite pair has to be these fancy ankle boots by Yoki - a free trade shoe place that gained notoriety in the  20th century for having top of the line footwear imported from various countries including Italy and top fashion houses. These junior boots are most likely early 90's or late 80's and probably retailed over $250.00 originally. Buzzing Bees Vintage has them for a mere $56.55 and they still look new.  Wish they were my size.

Related Articles: Vintage Italian Shoes

Follow: Buzzing Bees Vintage on Twitter @BuzzingBeesVntg
or "Like" her on Facebook !

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!