SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Stamp Collecting as a Hobby

Scott Stamp Collecting Album
The Scott People put out these Stamp Collecting Albums to collect stamps.

I really wasn't hip on stamp collecting, in fact may have found that to be an old person's hobby (heck what am I saying, I am old now) and much disinterest. My friend Ed obtained a Scott stamp binder and began collecting and reluctantly I decided to interview him for my Living a Vintage Life Podcast. I really learned a lot about stamps and found that: 

  • It can be a fun and inexpensive hobby
  • You learn a lot of history during collecting
  • It will keep kids busy for hours
  • Adults will enjoy the hunt to fill up a stamp binder
  • You learn about interesting people, places, and topics that raise awareness 

So I am excited to share the podcast episode on Stamp Collecting now. 



Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!