SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, February 4, 2013

Brixiana Vintage on Etsy Books Decor Housewares

Vintage Brass Grasshoppers
Brixiana on Etsy has these great grasshoppers in her shop!
If you haven't checked out Brixiana, the Vintage shop on Etsy perhaps you should. Straight out of Pottstown, PA and named after it's owner, Claudia Brixiana it is definitely worth a look see.  The best vintage finds are waiting for you!

orange opaque glass
Brixiana on Etsy offers this glass vase set only $16!

This shop is nicely curated. You will find everything from vintage jewelry, linens, lace,  chenille, scarves, collectibles, home decor, and more. Prices vary and selection is large.  Additional items include retro serving items,ephemera, cards, maps, radios, clothing, kitchen items, suitcases, storage boxes, gloves, glass, china and books.
vintage book
Brixiana on Etsy has a great selection of books in her shop


It the books that Claudia has a special love for!  As for her shop, she says, "When it comes to my Etsy listings, I am very particular about quality, and I think I can say without reservation that my customers are treated with courtesy and with great attention to detail. Everything I list is described to the best of my knowledge."

We'd have to agree. Don't miss her shop listings:
Connect with Brixiana:
On Etsy
On Pinterest
Grab Her Shop Feed


Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!