SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, August 19, 2011

Vintage Collections : Industrial Metal Love Rusty Crusty Salvage

Junkyard Gypsy on Etsy offers these three metal clocks for $45
If these clocks could tell us their story, what would they say? Would they explain where they have been for the past fifty years? Only time will tell...

$40 for 20 Skeleton Keys from MissEmilyGene on Etsy.
I love dirty old metal. The rustier and crustier the better. I don't know why, I tend to lean towards owning these little dirty treasures of yesteryear.  Some get used in my mixed media art or assemblage sculptures, wherein the others' fate remains to be seen. Something about coveting them certainly appeals to me.  While I try to figure out why, I'll share some of my favorite finds with you.
Tag Sale Finds on Etsy offer these metal film canisters for $25.
Mandahxo on Etsy offers these vintage spice tins for $22.
Drill bits by OpenDoorStudio on Etsy, $24
Vintage Scissors by PassedBy on Etsy $22

Vintage Tins with Parts by PineConeVintage on Etsy $55



'Metal Rusty or Crusty Pewter or Gold, I love it all Vintage !' by RetroChalet

Here are some more vintage collections I love made of metal....featuring this on my VintageChalet blog as a tribute to instant collections! Whether you covet these things or use them in your art, they are waiting to be had!


Vintage 6 Cone Shaped Alumin...
$17.00

Instant Collection - set of ...
$89.00

The flashlight instant colle...
$55.00

Vintage Padlocks Instant Col...
$25.00

Vintage Industrial Oil Cans ...
$26.00

instant collection vintage m...
$16.00

Vintage Egg Beaters Set of T...
$20.00

Instant Vintage Sifter Colle...
$26.50

Instant Collection W Print B...
$12.00

50 Gold Metal Vintage Button...
$5.00

SUMMER SALE- Vintage Tart Ti...
$15.00

Three Vintage Metal Graters ...
$15.00

The Americana Pewter Collect...
$8.00

Set of 4 Pewter Pig Corn Cob...
$14.99

Vintage 1970s SOVIET UNION P...
$6.00

Vintage Instant Collection o...
$19.50


You May Also Enjoy:
Ten Tips for the Etsy Seller (on Squidoo)
How to Sell Vintage on Etsy (on Squidoo)

2 comments :

  1. fabulous! i love rusty crusty vintage finds! thanks so much for featuring my tart tins in your treasury. so fun!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your vintage spice tins. I'm going to check out some family cupboards!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment!