SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Vintage Storage Organizers and Office Must Haves

Industrial storage units can add charm to your office or art studio. This one, $95 from amsuarezfl

I've been slacking on my posts because I'm redoing a room in my home. Not just any room, but THE most important one for me,  the art studio.  Without a functional studio I can't create my art and it was a mess. I've been straightening things out and trying to keep it retro. My first thought was to mixing my recycled art supplies with functional vintage containers to hold them. I thought I'd share some great ideas with you to help you get organized.

BlueFlowerVintage offers this old storage locker basket, $32.
Baskets can hold the small notions, whether it be outgoing mail in an office or ribbon in your art studio. So many new companies are making replicas of old baskets. Why buy new when you can buy authentic vintage? 

Backgarage offers these colorful file cabinets, $175 each.
Before I decided to go more metal and industrial, I had a very country art studio. I love old cheese boxes, I had a slew of them stacked from floor to ceiling holding old snippets and magazine ads for collage work. It looked like a hat display from the 1950's!  I think they would look great painted your favorite color or decoupaged with your favorite papers!

Cheese boxes serve as good little storage cubbies!  These @ RetroChalet.

Anyhow, mix and match any of the below items for a unique look in your special room!  Why buy new when you can buy vintage?

'October is for Organization' by RetroChalet

Organize your shop, your studio, your desk, your crafts, your supplies, your life!


Vintage Large Orchard Basket...
$24.00

Multi Drawer Organizer from ...
$75.00

Vintage wood apple gathering...
$25.00

Vintage 1930s Cabinet / stor...
$399.00

Early 1900s SHEFFIELD FARMS ...
$15.00

Vintage Rustic And Primitive...
$85.00

Vintage Wood Cheese Box
$10.00

Large wood cheese box pennsy...
$22.00

Primitive Grungy Black Milk ...
$25.00

Vintage Printed Wood Cheese ...
$385.00

Primitive Box/Combo-Ammo-Che...
$25.00

Vintage File Boxes
$16.00

Vintage Card Catalog : 20 Dr...
$1250.00

Vintage Cheese Box. Vintage ...
$34.00

Hardware Parts 28 Drawer Cab...
$275.00

Globe Wernicke 15 Drawer Car...
$400.00

Treasury tool by Red Row Studio.

1 comment :

  1. What a fantastic idea for a feature! I love this post and your blog! Thank you for including me!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment!